HOPE

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOPE5

Teddy's name: HOPE

Age when sexually assaulted: 8-9 years old, 14, and 17

Who assaulted Teddy: Supposed to be a friend of the family!

Town or State where the assault happened: Tennessee

Teddy's message to the world:
I have struggled with demons my entire life because you made me believe I was a bad child and not worth anyone's love. I blamed myself and wondered what I did to make you punish me they way you did. Well I am here yo say NO MORE. Today I have decided to take back what you tried so hard to steal from me. I will not feel like a victim and suffer anymore due to your horrible decisions and actions. It was not my fault!! I am going to overcome this that you forced into my life. I will take my life back and become a survivor instead of the victim you so desperately wanted me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out of respect for the survivors telling their story, all comments will be moderated to ensure they are supportive and kind in nature.

Thank you!