Heather

Thursday, August 19, 2010

heather

Teddy's name: Heather

Age when sexually assaulted: approx 4 - 10 years old

Who assaulted Teddy: Grandpa

Town or State where the assault happened: Victoria

Teddy's message to the world:

I remembered what you did to me when I was 25 years old, I told my mum, I even forgave you 7 years ago and an enormous weight lifted from my shoulders, but I forgive you no more, I am now again going through this painful experience this time with all my memories and more, I have disclosed what you did to me to the whole family now, I have knocked you off your high and mighty pedastool, I have taken away all respect that people had for you. This is your punishment as unfortunely you were lucky that you were dead when my memories started to come. I always thought it was my childhood you just affected, but I now know it has affected so much of my adult life to, I am strong and I will become a better person because of this pain I have lived through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out of respect for the survivors telling their story, all comments will be moderated to ensure they are supportive and kind in nature.

Thank you!